Have you restart your iPhone but the loading stops at the apple logo appears? When loading stops, you think your iPhone is broken. This article will guide you to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo. Follow these steps below to make sure your phone is damaged or not.
Causes An iPhone to Get Stuck on the Apple Logo
Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple logo is very easy, you have to know the reason. When you keep your iPhone in appearance apple logo and loading is not running, there are some problems with the operating system that prevents your phone booting as usual:
- Running a beta version of iOS that has expired.
- Problems while upgrading to a new version of iOS
- The problem with jailbreaking.
Step by Step to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- The first step that should do when this happens is to restart your phone. This does not fully resolve your problem, but it prevents damage incurred and only waited a few minutes to wait for your phone to start over. If this doesn’t work, do a hard reset (factory reset).
- Recovery mode If restarting your phone does not work, try to set up your phone in recovery mode. iPhone recovery mode allows you to connect to iTunes and restore from the new installation of iOS or reserves your data on your phone. This process can solve some problems. However, if the process is still not able to handle it, then you need a DFU mode.
- DFU mode If loading is still not running and stopped at the apple logo, there are problems on boot up your iPhone. DFU or Device Firmware Update, allowing you to connect to the iTunes so that you can restore your iPhone to the early condition.
For those of you who do not know how, do the following:
- Launch the iTunes application on your computer. If you don’t have the computer, go to the Apple store to get more help.
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Make sure your phone is turned off.
- After your phone is turned off, press the on or off of the phone for 3 seconds.
- After you press it for 3 seconds, press the home button on the front of the phone. Press the on/off and home together for 10 seconds.
- Release the on or off button, but still holding the home button for 5 seconds.
- If the apple logo appears on the screen, connect to the iTunes prompt, etc. This time you are not in DFU mode and must start from the first step.
- If your phone screen remains in a state of black and does not display anything, so you are in DFU mode.
- After you’re in DFU mode, a pop -up window will appear on your computer screen and asks you to restore your phone to the original settings. You can set your phone back to the original settings and reload your data on your phone.
Hopefully, the above guidelines can help you to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo, so you do not have to worry if this happens so.