To activate an iPhone without a SIM Card or Wi-Fi connection, it can be frustrating. Gladly, there are some solutions on how to Activation iPhone Without SIM Card. There are various ways available to do this. It does not matter for you too if you have no SIM Card or Wi-Fi connection since all the methods are available in this article. Not all methods can work for you; therefore, you need to try some of them.
It is important to note that your iPhone locked to the certain carrier. In this tutorial, we assume that you have an unlocked iPhone or using an iPhone with a carrier-specific SIM once it is active. This tutorial supports all generations from the iPhone 3GS to iPhone 7 as well as 7 Plus.
Tutorial On Activate an iPhone Without a Sim Card
There are a three method to activate an iPhone without SIM Card and without connecting to iTunes, you can try the simple method below.
Method 1 – Activating iPhone in iTunes
It is the first method to activate your iPhone through iTunes. It is the easiest method. You need to have iTunes, which means you must download it free through the Apple’s official website. Follow the instructions below.
- Install and then connect your iPhone to the computer.
- There is an onscreen prompt in iTunes that tells you what you should do as well as the details to fill if you want to activate your iPhone.
- Once activated, you can use your iPhone. However, there can be the ‘No SIM Card error.’ If so, check whether your SIM is broken or locked. To get more steps, you can follow it on the Apple’s official website.
Method 2 – Using Emergency Call Feature
We assume that the first method does not work for you. Alternatively, it is unappealing that forces you to take another way. We have a more unusual strategy. Use this little trick carefully since you are not going to call an emergency number, but to activate your iPhone. Follow the instructions below.
- Wake up your device and touch the Home button to bring up the passcode entry screen.
- Tap 112 or 999 to make an emergency call.
- Press the power button on the iPhone straight away.
- Stop the call b tapping on the pop-up window.
- Your iPhone is active right now.
Method 3 – Jailbreak
In case that the first and the second methods do not work, jailbreak your iPhone can be the solution. However, it also voids your warranty. It can be the best way to make it working again if you have a carrier-locked old iPhone.
Those are the full guide to activate an iPhone without SIM Card, Wi-Fi connectivity and without connecting to iTunes. Yo can read other iPhone Tips on another page.