Are you often forgot the agenda that you have created before? If that true, there are applications that can remind you that the agenda you should do namely a Reminders feature. With Reminders, you can keep track of all of life’s to-dos—when and where you need to do them. The article below will guide you to create reminders on iPhone.
Step by Step to Create Reminders on iPhone
Reminder will automatically sync through iCloud with the Reminders app on another iOS device or Mac and Outlook on a Mac or Windows PC. To turn on reminder on your phone or your Mac tap on Settings → iCloud. Reminders comes with one list: Reminders. You add other lists and then add tasks to the lists. To add a list, follow these steps:
- Tap the reminder on the Home screen to open the Reminders feature.
- Press New List at the top of the screen, then a new list will appears with the keyboard at the bottom of the screen. If you see a reminder open, press the white strip at the bottom of the screen to open the reminder list and selection New List.
- Type a title for your new list.
- Select the color that you will use as a color agenda.
- Tap Done.
To reorder the list that you have created before, tap and drag them up and down the screen until they are displayed in the order you like. Tap the list and press the Edit button at the top right. To do that following the steps below.
- To change the colors on the list: Tap Color and select a new color.
- To delete the list: Tap the Delete List at the bottom of the screen.
- To see a list of tasks that you’ve scheduled: tap the alarm clock to the right of the Search field.
Search in Reminders by tapping the Search field. Type a few words of the task you’re looking for in the search field or use Spotlight Search from the Home screen. Or just ask Siri to find a reminder for you.
To see a list of your scheduled tasks, tap the alarm clock to the right of the Search field. If you don’t see the search field and alarm clock, pull down lightly on the stack of lists. Likewise, push up to hide it.