Sometimes we want to read the material or anything that we have downloaded earlier from the computer in PDF form on your iPhone. To transfer PDF to iPhone, you need only a few steps away easily to do that.
Step by Step to Transfer PDF to iPhone
- Make sure you have the iBooks app that you have installed on your iPhone. However, if you don’t already have the iBooks you can get it free from the App Store.
- Open iTunes on your computer. Connect your iTunes on a computer to your iPhone.
- In the iTunes library, click Books. If you can’t find the book you have chosen in the Library it means that you have to edit the iTunes Preferences in the main menu to make sure the book you choose.
- To make you able to see through a PDF file browser with obvious (such as in the Mac Finder or Explorer on Windows) or as an icon on the desktop you can make them larger. You should be able to see both iTunes and PDF if you want to move to your iPhone at the same time.
- Drag and drop PDF to Book your iTunes library, then the PDF file will appear in both places.
- Plug your iPhone into your computer and then select it in the Devices menu in iTunes. If your iPhone is already installed, you only need to select it.
- Click on the Books tab in the phone screen generated in iTunes. You will find the “Books” in the bar at the top of the main screen.
- If you don’t have to activate it, check Sync Books on checkbox. You can choose to sync all books that you can see or you can sync selected books.
- Click the Apply button. The phone will automatically sync with iTunes.
After you transfer PDF to iPhone, you are able to print or email your PDF. Follow the guide below:
Email and print PDFs
To print or email your PDFs or notes in iBooks for iOS:
- Open iBooks.
- Tap the menu at the top of the screen (Depending on which view you’re on, this menu might be called All Books, Books, PDFs, or the name of a collection you created).
- Select PDFs from the pop-up menu.
- Tap the PDF that you want to print or email.
- Tap the Share icon in the top menu bar. You might need to tap once anywhere on the screen for the menu to appear.
- Tap Print or Email, depending on what you want to do.
- Print: Select an AirPrint printer, page range, and number of copies. Then tap Print.
Email: Enter the email address you’d like to send the PDF to, and add a message to the body, if you want. Then tap Send.